Saturday, December 29, 2007

TAG!!!

I've Been Tagged!


The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was Graduating from high school..
2. Breaking up with Jeff and getting back together again weekly...
3. Working at Wintec...
4. Living on 9th
5. Hating school and wanting it to be over...

5 things on my to-do list today

1. Go to the grocery store
2. just relax
3. Fix dinner
4. hang out with my mom
5. laundry

Snacks I enjoy
1. slurpies
2. nacho cheese Doritos
3. jello
4. little smokeys
5. cup cakes

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. get out of debt
2. buy a big house
3. Take the kids to Disneyland
4. pay someone to clean my house
5. buy jeff a dog

3 Bad habits
1. spending to much money
2. yelling at my kids
3. biting just my pinkie nails

5 Places I've lived
1. Quincey WA
2. Colville, WA
3. Spokane, WA
4.
5.

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Daycare
2. Warehouse
3. Huckelberrys
4. Craft Shows
5. Stay at Home Mom

5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me
1. I am afraid of the dark...
2. I love cartoons
3. Sometimes I wear the same clothes twice...lol
4. I use to beat my sister Andrea up all the time..Love you sis
5. Some people drive me crazy...but I am always nice to them...Arah...lol

So now I'm supposed to tag five people... I think most people I know have been tagged...but I want to hear from Andrea and Julie...

3 comments:

arah said...

I drive you nuts...me?...haha.

Anonymous said...

Okay Karen, I don't have a blog, so here you go. I am considering having one, although I'm not sure why. 90% of my family lives in Spokane.

Anonymous said...

So I screwed up:

Five things doing 10 years ago:
1. working at SVFM
2. loving my husband
3. bought our first house on Locust Rd.
4. still took "family" vacations
5. scrapbooking

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. laundry
2. clean bathrooms
3. put away Christmas presents
4. make Christopher a "big boy" room
5. buy more sheets for Travis' new bunk beds

Five snack I enjoy:
1. chips & queso (sp)
2. frosted sugarcookies
3. birthday cake (I think I just love frosting)
4. anything chocolate/caramel
5. creme brulee

Five places I've ever lived:
1. Spokane, WA
2. Spokane, WA
3. Spokane, WA
4. Spokane, WA
5. Spokane Valley, WA

Five jobs I've ever had:
1. KFC
2. Angelo's Take N Bake Pizza
3. SVFM
4. Huckleberry's
5. Stay at home mom

Five things people don't know about me:
1. I'm very supersticious (sp)
2. I bite my cuticles
3. I only wear white sports socks
4. I think I have OCD (I have to have one in every color)
5. I love to do the laundry/cook