Monday, December 17, 2007

Pictures With Santa!!!

Sunday our apartment complex had a Christmas party...They ask me to take pictures of the kids on Santa's lap...I was happy to do it..I know it was Sunday but it was for a good cause...Some of the kids were happy to see him and others cried and cried....I thought my kiddos would do fine...I was wrong...Sky and Ash did great and actually had nice smiles...Xander was ok at first but when he realized where he was started to cry....Hayden didn't want to have anything to do with Santa....but like the good mom I am I made him sit there for a picture...I'm sure someday he will look back at it and laugh..




5 comments:

arah said...

those are adorable! Ashlynn looks like she made her outfit out of Santa's clothes! Love Hayden's face. So cute!

kim said...

The crying ones are my favorite!!! My mother made my sister and me get our pictures taken with Santa until I went on my mission. One time a little boy asked me where my kids were. I haven't been as good with my kids.

Just Jeff said...

Those have to be the cutest kids I have ever seen. Their dad must be a stud. Just Kidding. Merry Christmas Hun.

Sonnet and Cameron said...

Hey stranger! I found you on Lori's blog. This is so cool. I miss you! I can't believe how big your kids are and you have had another one. You are amazing!

arah said...

Thank you Karen for helping me yesterday! One more thing for me to check off from my list of things to do. Let me know what I can do for you!
i told Brinely that Ashlynn came over and she was sad that she wasn't here to play with her. We'll ahve to get them together, maybe a girls day or something. Love ya!