Saturday, December 15, 2007

I was tagged...

I was tagged...

My friend Arah tagged me in her blog. I haven't done pone of these before, so here it goes...

Lovebird tag..I guess this is a good time to do this since we just had an aniversary.

1. Where did you and your husband meet? We met in High school...Mr. Jones' Class room durind break.
2. 1st thing said...I'm not sure but I know I thought he was a total Geek...lol
3. 1st date...Official date I think was the Homecomming Football Game...
4. 1st kiss...In Laura Hawker's van on the way home from the game...
5. Long/Short Courtship or engagement... We started dating in high school in oct. 1996 and got engaged on dec 3 1998 and married on dec 5 1998...nothin better than a quick wedding...(no i wasn't prego...lol)
6. Where did you get engaged...sitting on his bed in his room...I know romantic huh...
7. Where were you married?...The hitch'n post...Sweet
8. How did the Reception go? Reception???? what Reception???
9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? Honeymoon??? what Homeymoon???
10. Who's turn is it next?........Anyone who feels like being tagged. I would love to hear from...Julie...Andrea...Laura Pittman...Laura P (however thats spelled)

2 comments:

arah said...

Karen...you crack me up! Such a Karen-like courtship! I am not suprised.

Laura said...

1 T :)