Friday, December 28, 2007

Our Christmas

Here is our Christmas...First I want to start off by thanking my wonderful Friend and her family for the great surprise on the Sunday before Christmas...I was very surprised and grateful for what they brought...they brought us a huge bag of gifts for our whole family...Thanks for making me cry...like I haven't done that enough this year...love you guys...here are a few pictures of the kids opening those gifts...they loved them as you can tell...

On Christmas eve we always go to Jeff's Grandparents for a party...It's not complete with playing a few games...here are the kids playing a little Slap Jack with daddy...and Xander taking a little Christmas Eve snooze...

Great-Grandma and Grandpa buy each of the little kids a gift...all the kids over 12 play the gift exchange game...I got bath and body works lotion.....

Here are all the grand kids and great-grand kids that were there...wait thats not right..her the kids under 12...the baby I'm holding is Jeff's new cousin Justice...She was born on the 20th...

Gotta love reindeer food...

Christmas morning...We spend the night at Jeff's moms house and open gifts there...the kid got so much stuff...it was a really fun Christmas...The other little boy in the picture is Eric...He is Jeff's little brother...

Christmas afternoon we get together with my family...This year we did it at the church...In my fam we draw names every year...But this year the gifts had to be home made...I thought it was really fun...My brother Jeff had my name...He made me funeral potatoes...and made a really cool custom label on them with his picture and all the ingredients...I'll take a picture of it and blog it later...Our Family gathering wouldn't be complete with out some Basketball and Food...

This year we also had a little talent show...It was so cute...Skyler even sang "My Country Tis of Thee"... After that we went back to Jeff's moms for dinner and that about sums up Christmas...it was a great year...



Happy Birthday Xander...I cant believe he is 1!!!!...still not walking and he only says 1 word (DA DA) but he is the cuddliest sweetest baby I know...




3 comments:

arah said...

What about your gifts? I didn't see you guys open any. Glad you had an excellent Christmas.
hAppY bIrtHdAy xAndEr!

Julie Carr said...

I hate you for making me sad and happy too. I miss all of you more and more each day. What a fun Christmas that I missed. I am glad Brittany got to go. Your Christmas looks like it was a blast. Love you tons

Julie Carr said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XANDER!!!!