Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Day


Yesterday was Jeff and I 9th anniversary...I know who'd of thought we could make it that long...It hasn't been easy but I love him more and more everyday...we celebrated with slurpies and taquidos from 7-eleven....woo hoo so much fun...lol...we are going to do something in January when we have money again...

just wanted to share a few pictures i took yesterday...
Xander lookin really cute...but really when isn't he...

Hayden chewing his hot dog bun into a gun so he can shoot us all...(just like Skyler)

3 comments:

Julie Carr said...

Very cool Karen. 9 years WOW! Cute boys Xan has already changed since I left. Tell the kids Hi for me and give them a big hug.

kim said...

Nothing wrong with slurpees and taquitos (although I grew up on the nachos). We have a 7 Eleven right down the road from us. I think I have been there more in the last 2 years than I did in my 8&1/2 years in Spokane. I love me a Slurpee.
I think it's more than we did. I can't even remember. Kevin was probably out of town. Oh wait, now I do. The kids wanted to celebrate and me not to have to cook so we went to the Buffet. So I had some FINE dining while Kevin was is Hillsboro feasting on leftovers.

Tell Jeff I said nice hat.

arah said...

I think everyone has a 7-11 right down the road from where they live. We do.
Wow, 9 years, that's awesome. That is some good celebrating. Love the hat by the way. Very nice. Love ya guys!