Friday, December 7, 2007

A Special Day With Grandpa



Today I had a Craft Fair...I didn't have anyone to watch Hayden so my Dad Volunteered...Thanks Dad!!!...They went to lunch and Hayden got to go with Grandpa to pick up a prescription...At the pharmacy he got a "Poo Poo" (Winnie the Pooh) sticker...He was so proud of it and wouldn't stop saying "Poo Poo"...and he had to show it to everyone...Grandpa also took him to Cabelas...They had so much fun walking around and looking at everything...Hayden liked all the toy stuffed animals and wanted to give them all kisses...Then Grandpa tried to get him to kiss a real stuffed animal and Hayden said" Gross!!!! Yuck!!!"....He wouldn't stop kissing a stuffed bear so Pa Pa had to buy it for him...what a big softy!!!...Then they went over to Andrea's house and Hayden got to play with his cousin Emily...Hayden calls her "Books"...lol....the first time they played together they read books so that's what he calls her...sooo funny...Hayden didn't want to leave Andrea's house....Then they went back to Grandpa's house and Pa Pa made him some dinner...Then when Grandma got home they brought him home...He was so excited to show me his bear and sticker...I love to see my kids enjoy their Pa Pa so much....What a Special day with Grandpa...

4 comments:

Julie Carr said...

Pa Pa is a softy. I am jealous I want a day with Pa Pa. Well my day will come when he comes over and we go fishing. LOL Love you all!

Jandre said...

Girl, why are you not telling me we have these silly craft fairs. I thought something might have been happening that day.

arah said...

hey, how did the craft fair go? I hope you did well. You can never judge how good or bad they end up being.
I need some help with a Primary project...I need to make some fish, can your handy-dandy machine do a fish cut out?

Sam and Jill Family said...

how fun and what a cute picture of your little guy!