Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year

A new year....This year started out a little rough...I got sick on New Years Eve...It started out with chills and turned into Strep throat...Not Fun...I don't have any insurance but i had to go to the ER...haven't seen the bill yet...ARRRR....SO they gave me a nice big shot of penicillin in my BUTT!!!!.....and they gave me something for nausea and pain....So these past few days i have been in a daze....here are a few pics from Hayden and Xanders birthday party we had on New Years Eve...oh yeah and check out my new blog....We're Losing It!!!
Xander diggin in to his cake!!!

Hayden and his cake!!!

3 comments:

kim said...

Nothing quite like being sick on a Holiday. Cute pictures at least!!!

kim said...

Hey there--I posted a yummy chili recipe on the Dinner blog. I will add more later. Just keep checking. As I find yummy healthy recipes I will add them. I will post the creamy ham topping recipe. Pour it over a baked potato and the whole meal is 7 points. It's a family favorite. It's also quick and easy.

Julie Carr said...

I miss the kids alot!!!!