Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday

We did it!!!!2 weeks in a row we went to church as a family...this week didn't go as smoothly as last but it was still worth it....Hayden had to be taken out during sacrament meeting.....but I'm glad i went....Xander cried through most of Sunday school and I walked around the halls with him half of third hour.....but I'm glad i went....someone took Ashlynn's coat home by mistake.....but I'm glad i went......and next Sunday when things are crazy and my kids are being kids ill still be glad i went....I'm not going to give Satan the satisfaction of keeping me home from church....Ashlynn is giving a talk next week and she is so excited....and Skyler wants to learn everything he can before he is "bathtized" this year....I just want to say thanks to my mom and dad for all their prayers over the past few years...i know its taken a while but I'm going to stay active this time....

3 comments:

arah said...

Your awesome Karen...and Jeff. We need to get together again. What works for you guys this week?

Cindy said...

Keep it up Karen. Church isn't always easy with kids, but just like you said you're glad you go.

Stacey said...

Karen, just keep going and you'll be glad you went. It may not always be easy, but it will be worth it. By the way, "Primary Rocks"!!! lol hugs, stacey