Monday, January 21, 2008

good times with the kiddos


Forget buying toys.....give them a bucket and they will be happy for hours...Hayden and Xander love playing in this bucket...Hayden really likes to jump off it...No Fear in that kid!!!



No school today...I hate no school days....Friday the kids were out of school all day because of a Lock-Down and today no school because of MLK's Birthday....My kids have never been sledding so today i took Sky and Ash over to the park and let them have a run at it...They had so much fun...They even made me ride a few times but thank goodness I had the camera so no pictures of that...The hill we went on wasn't big but it was good enough for them...





Last week I took Hayden out in the snow for the first time...He loved it...I couldn't find his gloves so his hands got cold but he didn't want to come in...The snow was up to his knees but he insisted on walking through the deepest part...

Just a few moments i wanted to share of my kiddos...I love these guys!!!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Cute!!!

kim said...

Darling!!! Great pictures!

arah said...

How fun! I also wish that Brinley would have gone to school today. She missed two days last week due to me being sick. Hopefully, this week will be normal, no sick days and lockdowns!

Julie Carr said...

Love the pics! The snow is sooooo much fun. I love it. My boys just want more and more. I miss the kids so much. I can't wait to see them when I sneak home. LOL Sneak right I won't be able to sneak anywhere. Everyone will know I was coming!

Mary Child said...

Karen, your kids are adorable; what fun pictures! I love the layout with all the shots in the square... how did you do that? I love the blogging world! It's so much fun to feel connected to everyone again. Keep up the posting...! (I HATE no-school days too)!

brittany said...

hey! my mom said to talk to you about modeling or something for your friend's sister?

Becky said...

Hi Karen!!! I just started blogging- it is so much fun to connect with friends from the past! I am so glad to have found your blog. You kids are amazing- you are an amazing woman! It will be fun to keep in touch.