Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday is a Special day...

So here it is Saturday night....I'm trying to lay everything out for Sunday morning so that things go smoothly....Last Sunday we all went to church and I really enjoyed it for the first time in a while...Jeff came and I am so thankful for that...The kids did really well and I could really feel the spirit.....this week we are going to try to get there a little earlier so we can sit in the chapel instead of the over flow.....I am excited to really dive into the Book of Mormon and to learn about Joseph Smith and listen to his council....

So even though I'm going crazy tonight to find all the church socks and make sure i have everything i need for Sunday I'm grateful for Sunday and i look forward to church tomorrow.....Saturday is a special day it's the day we get ready for Sunday!!!!

3 comments:

kim said...

Good for you. I made it my goal to attend better. I can't stand my ward and tend to take any excuse to stay home I can find. We can be better together!!

Cindy said...

You are awesome!!! I was just thinking this morning when I was getting the girls ready for church how it would just be easier to stay home because it's so hard to get ready and out the door and then get to church and wrangle the kids the whole time, but it is worth it. Children learn by example. You inspire me

arah said...

good to see you this morning at church!
Matt took Brinley home early because she was sick. It would have been nice to go home with them, but I had to teach a primary class. I am glad I stayed and i really got to enjoy Relief Society. I do wish that we had church later, it would make it easier on me!