Friday, March 6, 2009

Tote Bag

I have been needing a new tote bag for church but couldn't find one i really liked for the price i wanted to pay...Well 2 weeks ago i got a new calling to be the CTR 5 teacher so I have a lot more stuff to bring to church now...I decided to buy some fabric and make one that was just right for me...while i was at walmart today i saw this fabric and loved how bright it was...I think it made me happy because it is so dark and grody out side...This evening i sat down with out a pattern and this is what i came up with...it is reversible also...I think it will be great!!!
oh yeah it only cost $6.66...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stinkin' cute and once again no fair stealing all the creative genes before I got some. We are friends but you never have been very good at shareing have you. :-) love you and miss you tons. Sorry that you b-day present is going ot be a little late but I will send it.

Renee' said...

I want one. How much would you charge?

arah said...

very cute. I like the fabric too, so springy. We need some of that around here.
i finally took the blankets down from our windows today, WOW what a difference. I needed the sun on my face and Brinley was so much happier today...before we went to Walmart.

Renee' P said...

Wow! I'm impressed. Very nice! I love the colors!

Laura said...

LOVE it, make me one :)lol