Friday, March 13, 2009

Chuckey Cheese

Monday for my birthday we went to chuckey cheese...well ok it was really for spencers birthday...it was a lot of fun...my kiddos had never been there before so they were very excited...here are a few pictures...
Xander didnt like this ride...
Ashlynn really got into this...she won a lot of tickets...
I think Skyler schooled Jeff at air hockey...
Hayden loved the play area, im just glad i didnt have to go after him in the tunnels...
My dad really did have a good time...after we got him up playing the games..
Mom feeding Joey...(her 21st grand child)

2 comments:

Renee' P said...

Well Happy Birthday to you both.
CHuckey Cheese is so awesome!
Looks like everyone, including your dad, had a good time.

Mary Child said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE KAREN!

You gotta love Chuck E Cheese. We were just there last month for Olivia's 3rd birthday. Actually, it gave me a pounding head-ache (I know, I'm such a party pooper). Looks like you had a great time, but I have to say, the thing that stood out to me most was

TWENTY ONE GRANDKIDS????????!!!!!!

My heavens, that's quite the Mormon family. How on earth does Grandma keep up with all those birthdays, blessings, baptisms, my head is whirling!

Love you Little Karen! Happy Birthday!