Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Skyler's Concert

Tonight we went to Skyler's concert...I wish I had a sound Clip from it...Can I just say his music teacher is AMAZING!!!...I have never seen kids this young with so much excitement and enthusiasm for music...Even the boys were singing at the top of their lungs and in tune...I was amazed...here are a few pictures from the night...


Skyler was very nervous before the concert...


He was very into the music and moves...


This is Skyler with his Teacher Mrs. Stiles after the concert...He really likes having her for his teacher...


This is Sky and DJ...DJ is Sky's best friend...he lives across the street from us...

2 comments:

Stephani said...

Sky looks like such a little man, what a handsome kid. I bet he sounded awesome, he sure does look like a pro.

Laura said...

What a CUTIE!!!!!!!! LOVE the singing and hand movements to go with it. He does look like a pro.