Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My crazy quilting sisters

Here's to my crazy 2 sisters who have completely deserted me and mom, to move to BFA...Mom and I are Quilting!!! yes I said Quilting...We are going to make a table runner with with a group of sisters from the ward...I know you have both been bitten by the quilting bug so I'm giving it a try...mom's will turn out perfect and well mine I'm just hoping to finish it...Mom is making hers with Christmas prints and here is my pallet of fabric...wish me luck...


this is the sample

6 comments:

Poetic Painter said...

Just randomly came across your blog...thought I'd tell you "hi" and say there are some cute pictures on here.

Julie Carr said...

Very cool! I am so loving quilting. I think if you can have the time to sit and sew then you will do great. Hey send me the pattern cause I want to make one too! I can't wait to see how they turn out.

arah said...

i love the fabric you chose. Where did you get it? good luck on the project, i am sure it will turn out beautiful.

Karen said...

i got it at joanns

Uberly Ewe said...

Nice color choices. Can't wait to see the finished product.

kim said...

Hey I just started a quilt--then my machine tension went weird. Apparently little fingers were playing around. But I didn't know much about sewing and had to wait for a friend to fix it for me. I wanted to see what the buzz was about. I am not sure I love the quilting, but I am looking forward to the finished project. Keep us posted!!!!