Monday, July 21, 2008

Aloha It's Party Time!!!



Hey everyone It's time to get your "HULA" on...I'm having a Pampered Chef Party...Tuesday July 29, 2008 at 6:30 My house...Call for directions...I would love it if you would come...We are having BBQ Hawaiian Pizza and Rolo Brownies...The food will be great but the fun will be even better...If you bring a friend you will get a surprise...The theme is Hawaiian Luau so if you would like, you can dress for the occasion...
The guest special is a FREE Pinch Bowl Set with a $60.00 order...

If you can't come but would like to order you can order online... http://www.pamperedchef.biz/uptainkitchen ...I am the host (Karen Pixler)...If you have any questions call me...

6 comments:

Becky said...

Ahhhh- a Pampered Chef party . . . makes me wish I was in Spokane again and could do the party for you! Is Shelly Uptain your consultant? I have heard she does good! She was actually one of my very first hosts when I very first started selling 5 years ago. Have fun- the recipes you have choses are GREAT ones!

Anonymous said...

save me a spot and some brownies. :-) love you

Karen said...

Yes Shelly is doing the party...

Julie Carr said...

Save me the spot right next to Andrea......Wish I could be there...LOVE YA

Karen said...

no food for you 2...i dont think it will mail very well...

Jandre said...

lol, I am so not on your blog list, I'm totally hurt, I'm going to cry in the corner now! I sent you an email about your party!