Friday, July 18, 2008

Maughan Family!!!

Hello Family

I am sending this email out in hopes that I can get all your input. I have decided that it is time that we put together a Family Cook Book! What I need from you is all your favorite recipes. Things you love to cook, eat, share and have tried. Make sure the recipe is complete with instructions and the name of the person who submitted it. Please send lots of recipes so our book will be filled with lots of ideas. If there is a fun story or special memory to go with it share that too. I only have a few email addresses so if you will spread the word to other family members that would be great. I have set up an email just for the recipes. It is famcookbook@rocketmail.com . I would like to have all the recipes to me by October 1st so we can get it printed by Christmas. As soon as I know how many pages it will be I will let you know the cost. It should be under $10.00. The name of the Cook Book is going to be "C'Maughan Let's Cook". If you have any questions send me an email at famcookbook@rocketmail.com. If you would like to help please do the same. I think this will be really fun and something we can really cherish when it is finished. Thanks for taking the time to read this email and help out.

Love,
Karen (Maughan) Pixler
famcookbook@rocketmail.com

2 comments:

Mary Child said...

What a great idea! Come up with a snazzy name for MY fam. Child or Lema... C'maughan, I know you can do it!

Julie Carr said...

I came make good toast!!! LOL