Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ashi


Yesterday took a day off from blogging...because i have been wiped out...tonight I'm going crazy...but I'm finding it hard to complain about my life when Arah is going through this hard time...so ill tell this story with out wining about my life ....My sweet sweet little Ashlynn...Ok this is how it starts...tonight i went over to my aunts house for a little while and left sky ash and Hayden with mike...Hayden went to bed and the older kids were supposed to be watching a movie in my bed...My dear little Ashlynn decided to color on my window seal and blinds...this is not like her...i still don't know why she did it...then she go into the gum from Halloween that has been put up and started to chew and play with it...being the crafty little girl she is she thought it would be cute to have a necklace out of it....need less to say it got all over in her hair...after using half a container of peanut butter i still had to cut some of it out of her hair...then the task of getting all that peanut butter out of her hair...2 baths later she is tucked soundly into bed...I'm sure someday ill look back at this and laugh a lot...but for no ill just laugh a little...

3 comments:

Laura said...

OH MAN!!!!!!!! How much did you have to cut her hair? Crafty Idea she had. Later it will be funny, she now has a gum in the hair story. :) I don't know what I'd do if Emma ever did that, I think that I'd die, she doesn't have enough hair for me to cut. lol

Karen said...

the gum was in her baby hairs on her neck so i just cut that...you cant even see it...even with her hair pulled up...

Laura said...

FEW, thats good!