Thursday, August 7, 2008

I went on a DATE!!!

First off I wanted to thank Arah's Dad Jim for the Spokane Indian Tickets...

Skyler and I went on a date tonight...Just the 2 of us...I decided to take him to he
Indians game and leave the other kids with a sitter...I didn't tell Sky where we were going...When we got there he ask if we were going to watch football...I told him to guess again and he got it...Our Tickets got us each 2 hot dogs, soda, chips and ice cream...We got there early for some activities...First we entered the Simon Says competition...and guess what...I AM CHAMP!!!..I won a T-shirt and a cool Spokane Indians Baseball...Then while the team was warming up we got a foul ball...We took the ball I won and got it signed by a bunch of players...Then Skyler got to join the Kids Club (which got him 2 free tickets to another game), bounce in the Otto castle and hit in the kids batting cage...They ask Sky if he wanted to announce the first batter out on the field but he was a little to shy...We had a great time and great seats...The Indians won 8 to 5...Skyler cant wait to use the free tickets he got to go back with his daddy...here are a bunch of pictures from tonight...

The National Anthem


Picture courtesy of Skyler


My cheese ball son


Nothin better than ice cream on the face


Otto the Spokaneasource...


showing off the cool t-shirt his mama got him


getting that cool ball signed


whats a baseball game with out a hot dog

6 comments:

Julie Carr said...

Sky looks like he had a blast. I am so glad you took him. I bet he felt very special. Tell Sky the boys say hi. Miss you Karen, Love JULIE

arah said...

i am glad you guys had fun... how were the seats? That is cool that you got to do so much while you were there. We gave the tickets to the right person.

Stephani said...

SO fun!!! You inspire me, I gotta get out and do things one on one with my kids, they really need that, don't they? I love all the pictures, especially the hot dog...

Mary Child said...

FUN! I can't believe how grown up Skyler looks...

Anonymous said...

I am jealous for a few reasons.
1. I want to go to an Indians game.
2. I would love to have a night with you.
3. I would even love to have a date with Sky.
I am glad that you guys had such a great time. I bet it was a much needed outing for the both of you. Miss you and love you tons. Kiss you kids for me.

High School Musical ROX! said...

hello! you have a cool blog. i like jello and phillip too.