Monday, August 25, 2008

Class of '98'

So this past weekend was my 10 year reunion...Did I go?...Nope...I wasn't willing to pay $50.00 to see people that didn't care about me 10 years ago and most likely don't care about me now...But my friend April challenged all of '98' ers to post our senior pictures...so here it goes...I went a little further and found some other pictures from way back when!!!...lol...

Ok here I am in all my Senior Glory...Like my Friend April said whats with the glum look...I guess I was sad to see high school end...NOT!!!...(kick'n it old school)


Here I am in the Grad get-up...hey girls if you got 'em flaunt 'em


These are my French horn boyz...they were really sad to see me go...I was way better then them!!!


I was a BAND GEEK!!! you know it...this is the Jazz band my sophomore year...Good Times...I'm the short trumpet player in the back...I was even standing on something!!!


This is the Wind Ensemble same year...That's me, the hot French horn player!!!...(i should have made out with him...sorry no names just in case he reads this blog)...lol


OK last one...I know isn't he cute...I married him a few months later...Jeff and I after Graduation...

8 comments:

April said...

KAREN!!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures!!! how funny- I didn't think they were your senior pictures at first...meaning you haven't aged much. Good old East Valley.

April said...

um...that wasn't gage- that was April...Gage is a kid I babysit and I created a blog for him today for his parents...oops-

arah said...

you haven't changed. You look exactly the same as 10 years ago, jus tnow you have kids.

Karen said...

and I'm a lot FATTER!!!...I have gained at least 50 lbs...

Anonymous said...

You could have left out the picture of me. :-) Even though I would like to have that body back, without the braces. Not it is was sooooo great just better then the one I have now, you know what I mean. :-) love you

Amanda Impett said...

I know what you mean about not going to the reunion I didn't want to go either everyone I wanted to have contact with I am in contact with. Nice pictures though brings back some memories

Stephani said...

haha, those are great. I wonder if I can find mine around here, I'll have to scan them...I know I at least have some from me and Aaron's high school dances...and then I have a few of you from that youth activity at Hauser Lake in like '92 I think. :)

Stephanie said...

HAHAHA! Thanks for posting those--You've made me want to check my pile of pictures to see what I looked like back in the day...I can't believe that it has been TEN YEARS since we graduated...

It sometimes feels like it was a few months ago, but on the other hand, I'm glad it wasn't. I don't envy High Schoolers.

I am with you on paying $50 bucks to go to a reunion...and since I had attended 2 High Schools, the other one was doing it for $40 bucks a ticket! Nevermind the cost of driving up to both places!!

If I want to keep in contact with someone, I will, usually through running into them when I'm up visiting family in Spokane or finding them via FaceBook, MySpace, or through various blogs...I'd rather spend the $50+ bucks on several nice dinner outings with those people instead...