Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The things they say...



HOLY COW!!!!...did you see the storm we had...I tried to drive in it...I was afraid my windshield was doing to explode when the hale hit...I love storms...I love lightning and thunder...I am thankful my power didn't go out...I just want to leave you with a quote from my lovely daughter Ashlynn...

"The more you pick your nose, the more the lightning comes."

What the heck, where did that come from...she cracks me up...Anyways I guess we have Skyler to thank for tonights storm...That kid always has his finger in his nose...I love him...

2 comments:

Mary Child said...

Oh my gosh, that is exactly what I'm talking about! My kids come up with random, non-sensical crap like this ALL THE TIME, and my brain just can't remember it all by the time I'm ready to post about it!

That's GOLD: "The more you pick your nose, the more the lightning comes."

Thanks for the laugh!!!

kim said...

I know that everybody picks their nose at some point in their life, but I wish the kids would be more subtle about it. OK--who am I kidding? I wish a lot of adults out there would be a lot more subtle! Artie used to tell her kids they had to leave the boogers in their nose so the birds could come get hem while they were sleeping and build their nests with them. If they picked them, the birds wouldn't have stuff for the nests. It's pretty funny, but Anna freaked about the birds coming after her at night. So that one didn't work at our house!