Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Emotional Roller Coaster

This week has been kind of an emotional roller coaster...it started with Sierra's birthday...the littlest things made me cry...the lesson at church...visiting Sierra's spot...watching my kiddos play...packing my apartment...going to bed...reading Arah's blog...reading Kim's blog...you name it and it made my cry...on top of it Jeff is still out of town and i miss him like crazy...I'm trying to get my apartment packed and I'm starting to worry I'm not going to make it by Saturday....I'm to that desperation packing mood where I'm throwing random things in boxes and taping them up...ahhhhhhh...jeff will be home Thursday for 4 days and I'm hoping that's enough time to get everything out of the apartment into the duplex and all the electronics set up...then i will spend the week cleaning the apartment...OK I'm done rambling...Thank you to everyone who remembered Sierra on her birthday...thanks for your thoughts and prayers...

3 comments:

kim said...

I hate packing. The only thing good about it is you get to get rid of a bunch of crap. I still have about 6-8 boxes that I never unpacked. Mostly toys. Guess they won't need them. And it saves me some time in packing. I know and understand that overwhelmed and emotional frame of mind. It seems like you have so much to do that you can't possibly know where to begin. I sometimes work really hard for 15-20 minutes and then read for a couple chapters. It is really amazing how much you can get sone that way and you don't feel too overwhelmed. Good luck!! With all your experience, you can come down and help me pack when I finally move!! (If I ever move!)

Julie Carr said...

Hey you are not alone. The last minute packing is the funniest to open later. I had about 10 boxes I marked important papers, LOL. After getting here and really going through them I found very werid stuff and no important papers. Now I have 2 boxes of important papers and alot of fire starter. LOL
Karen you have lots of family to help don't stress to much and use some duck tape on that Hayden to keep him out of stuff LOL It was very good to hear from you today. Love ya lots. JULIE

arah said...

Hey, I tried calling you yesterday to see if you needed any help, but you didn't answer your phone. Call me. i have an open schedule and Brinley's out of school for the Summer.I would be happy to do whatever you need me to do, cleaning, packing, whatever.