Saturday, June 7, 2008

Packing update...


ok so this has been a crazy week of packing... running around...repacking the boxes hayden unpacked...cleaning...laundry...saving our fish from certain death...wedding reception...bbq...softbal games...birthday party...very upset son that wasn't invited to the party...allergy attacks...playdates...and much more that i cant remember right now because I'm a little tired...but with the help of my wonderful mom... awesome brother-in-law...and sweet niece we got the kitchen...dining room...hallway closet... Ashlynn's room... living room... and all my scrapbooking stuff packed...woo hoo......i still have a lot to do...i think I'm going to rest tomorrow...it is Sierra's 5th birthday...I'll blog more about that tomorrow...well I'm off to put very tired cranky kiddos to bed...9:00 church here we come!!!

2 comments:

arah said...

i have been thinking about you this weekend.
Happy Birthday Sierra!
Hope you don't mind me stopping by to see her.

Julie Carr said...

At least you are not moving far far away. FUN FUN FUN.. I am glad Hayden is helping so much LOL