Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Back!!!

OK I'm back now...my Internet is working and I'm ready to blog...here are a few things to catch you up on...

No more Binky for Hayden...waa hoo....My Kids Love Skety!!!....and Xan got his First hair cut....Daddy tried to shave his head while I was at Soccer....I had to do a little fixing....

These are a few pictures from our family day at the kids school.......we spent hours playing and having fun together....

Jeff is working out of town all the time now...I am going crazy....I'm not sure how I'm going to survive this summer...

We are moving in 5 weeks...I think i found a place but I'm still waiting to hear back from the lady...It is a nice duplex with 3 bedrooms and a family room...so lots more space...and the best part is it has a huge fenced yard just for us....and it will be in my parents ward...

we are just finishing soccer and I'm a little sad to see it end....

Xan only has 1 month until he goes into the nursery ...I cant wait...

OK i guess that's good for now...more later....

3 comments:

arah said...

yeah! Your back!

Julie Carr said...

Love the pics. Cory says "I miss you all"
I am so glad you are back to bloging I feel like I haven't heard from you in so long when I don't se pics of my kids. Hayden looks like he is in need of a hair cut too!!!!
Love JULIE

kim said...

Welcome Back!!! Glad you're back!!