Friday, May 23, 2008

Cleaning!!!

today i spent 3 hours cleaning and going through Skyler and Haydens room.....I got rid of 2 very large garbage sacks of toys to goodwill and 1 very large sack of garbage...i got rid of over half the toys....I still have to do Ashlynns room tomorrow...I went through all the laundry last week and dot rid of 3 very large garbage sacks of clothes and I'm sure ill find more...next I'm going to go through the kitchen and cut it down by half....not because i have too much stuff but because i really want some new stuff....if you know someone needs a Cali king bed we have one that we need to get rid of...it isn't the best looking bed but it is better than a floor....we just down sized to a queen....
just wanted to leave you with a random pic....

1 comment:

Laura said...

If you are ever looking to get rid of Ash's clothes and want to know where to send em' look me up woman! :) Emma would love to have some :)