Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This Time of Year!!!

I love this time of year when it is starting to get warmer and the kids can be out side more....Jeff's job starts picking up...Soccer season starts....My Birthday...April Conference...and a whole bunch of other things....I dread this time of year because we live in an apartment and my kids have no where to play or ride there bikes....Jeff works out of town....Soccer season starts...but I still love my Birthday and April Conference....so I guess I need to stop complaining because I have more to like than dislike...

3 comments:

April said...

Karen? What a surprise to see a post by you on my blog! I love your blog- your kids are adorable. I understand the apartment life- just hold on- things will get better. I went stir crazy in our apartment- are you still in Spokane?

Mary Child said...

CUTE PICTURE! Yes, apartment living can suck, but there are a few perks. Like, when your toilet stops working, you don't have to pay the plumber...!

The Barney's said...

i also enjoyed seeing a comment by you on my blog. that was a cute picture of you and jeff! are you coaching soccer again? katelyn has her 1st game next Saturday. sure wish we were there to start enjoying the spring park playdates. i miss you all so much!