Friday, February 29, 2008

Broken Foot

I wish I had a good story to tell about my foot but the honest truth is that I just stepped down on my foot and it broke...So for the next 2 weeks I get to stay off it and wear this attractive boot...For now it really hurts and I am thankful when the time comes to take a pain pill...My armpits are sore from the crutches but I only use them when I'm out...
My wonderful loving husband stayed home from work today to take care of me and the kids and I am grateful for that...He even changed all the diapers...Good times in the next 2 weeks!!!!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Karen you broke your foot. How awful!!! Sorry to hear about that. I hope you heal quickly and you can get back to normal soon. If you need a meal or a sitter let me know or I can run errands for you. I'm here to help. We missed you at GNO!!

kim said...

Bummer you don't have a good story as to how you broke it. You should make something fantastic up.

Mary Child said...

A BROKEN FOOT? Who has time for that? What a saintly husband you have, to stay home for a day and do your "job"... That, alone, might be worth suffering an accident for; having someone do my job for awhile- it would need to be for more than a day though... I'm thinking a month would be just about right! I missed you Karen. I'm so glad for the blogging world to get me back in touch with you. And, I can't believe all you lucky ducks in Spokane are still having Girls Night Out... I am SO JEALOUS!