Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Over due...

Ok so here is the long over due blog update...i really have no excuse except for lazzzzzzy nessssssss.....so here we go....Skyler hasn't been doing much except driving me nuts....A lot of 7 year old winnnnnnnnnning...like right now....ahhhhhhhhhhh....Ashlynn went to cheer camp, turned 6 and got to make her first trip to build a bear.....Hayden has broken the mold of my perfect little toddler record and learned to crawl out of hie crib, wake up at the butt crack of dawn, color all over the walls and be as naughty as he possibly can while at the same time being the curtest kid i ever saw.....Xander is still my baby...and by baby i mean baby...he is 14 months old and not walking just starting to feed him self and still drinking out of his bottle religiously....Jeff's work is just starting to pick up again so that is good...I am trying to get back on the track loosing weight and get my house in order...I would like to buy a house this spring so I spend a lot of time looking for one we can afford...My sister came to town for a visit and we through my dad a surprise 60th birthday party....it was so much fun...he had no idea....each of us 6 kids had to make a cake that represented our dad....ill post the pictures....Other that that everything is just as normal as can be...ill try to be better about updating from here on out...(Just for you Mary)...lol...here are some pictures to go with my post...
Skyler's Attitude


Ashlynn at cheer camp...Nice jump!!


Ashlynn's Birthday Party


Ashlynn's Build A Bear (Heartbreaker)


Hayden trying to turn the light off...AHHHHH


Xan...still in the walker!!


My hard working man!!


My crazy self!!


Karl's Cake..The cow pie!!!


Todd's cake...The fish...


Julie's Cake...The Target...


Jeff's Cake... The Tool Box...


My Cake...The hunter...


Andrea's Cake...The Bobber (the boob)...

6 comments:

Becky said...

Fun, Fun and more fun . . . I don't think lazy is the word . . .more like BUSY! Your kids are looking so grown up, by the way!

Becky said...

Oh, by the way- I loved your cakes.

kim said...

Yippee!!! You're back. I;m not as nice and will say that I am glad you got off your lazy butt and posted finally. I didn't want to leave a rude comment on your last post. It was about the prophet. I have been missing you. I can't believe you have made it this long without goig to Build-A-Bear. Lucky!!! Glad you're back.

Mary Child said...

LITTLE KAREN PIXLER IS ALIVE AFTERALL - YEA!!! The cake thing has got to be the cutest idea ever; I bet your dad was tickled pink! Looks like you're as busy as ever, and with 4 freakin' kids runnin' around, yeah, I can only imagine! I can't handle 3. Great to see you again...

Julie Carr said...

GREAT PIS I CAN'T BELEIVE I DIDN'T TAKE MORE WHEN I WAS THERE. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU AND THE KIDS. LOVE YOU LOTS YOU BIG SIS.

The Barney's said...

what fun cakes- i'll have to use that idea when my dad hits 60. and what an impressive jump ashlynn did and happy birthday to her! she's so cute!