Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday



Happy Birthday to me today...32...Things I want to do this year...Get closer to my kids...Get closer to Jeff...Read a book...Go somewhere I've never been...Take 10,000 pictures...Loose weight...Eat healthier...Scrapbook with pictures...Go to a concert...Stay in touch with friends better...Buy a French Horn...Start playing the French Horn again...Learn something new...Crochet dresses for the hospital...Go camping a lot...Take time for myself...and I'm sure a million other things...

Picture at the top if of the kids and I at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle...

2 comments:

Stephani said...

Happy 32nd old lady! ;) Great list, I love the 30's, it seems to be the age of inspiration to just really live...
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Seattle, that's a trip we want to take one of these days too. :)

April said...

Happy Birthday Karen. I always remember your birthday for some reason- It was right after Jill's.

I hope you celebrate like crazy. Make those boys spoil you.