Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chest Pain and ER visit...

So with all the stress I have been enduring I have also been having some chest pain...It started Sunday afternoon and I chalked it up to the stress...I didn't want to go to the Dr and just have them tell me your fine and get sent home so I thought I'd tough it out...By Thursday it was worse and my whole body was starting to hurt...So I called my Dr to see if they could get me in for a check up...Because of my family heart history I was sent straight to Sacred Heart ER...My dad drove me down there because they told me it wasn't safe to drive myself...My dad HATES hospitals but he was very willing to come sit with me while I under went all the tests and pokes...2 EKGs...Blood work...Drinking nasty stuff...Lots of IV drugs...And an amazing pain killer that made me feel great as long as I didn't move...All my heart tests came back fine so they are sure its my stomach...My chest cavity is inflamed so I'm now on a steroid and I'm taking a scrip for my reflux...I will be checked for a hiatal hernia soon....When I got discharged I got really sick...I puked my guts out on the way home and again when i got home...Then I laid down in bed and slept for a few hours...2 days later I'm still feeling a little woozy and having pain...Hoping to get into my Dr this week and get some relief...

1 comment:

Amanda Impett said...

I'm glad it's not your heart but I'm sorry you are still in pain. I hope they can get to the bottom of this and you can find some comfort and relief soon.