Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Thank You...Thank You...Thank You...To Arah and Matt for getting our computer fixed so cheap...It was killing me to not have it working...I have wanted to comment on all your blogs but have been only able to read them... So I know whats going on with all of you here is what has been going on with us..

Halloween....We had a house full of Pirates...ARRRRGGG
.

SNOW!!!
so i know you have all heard about our crazy snow this year...we have a lot...this first picture is after the first day...It took Jeff and I 3 1/2 hours just to shovel the driveway...we had to borrow a shovel from the neighbor...

This is about a week later...we now have our own shovel and have been trying to keep up with the snow...we have over 3 1/2 feet in parts of our yard!!! you can kinda see our dish above the garage buried in the snow...no tv for us going on 3 weeks...AHHHHHHHHHHHH...


Hayden and Xander had Birthdays!!!...Hayden is 3 now and Xander is 2!!!...I made them a cake because we were snowed in on Hayden's Birthday


Ashlynn got a hair cut too...nice and short...(her eyes look funny in this picture)


Christmas Eve...Our little Family


Christmas Morning...Ashlynn, Skyler, Xander, Eric (Jeff's Brother) and Hayden waiting to open gifts!!!



There is a little of what we have been doing over the past few months...Its nice to be back!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you're back. The pictures look great of the kids. I love Ashlynn's hair. Short and sassy. Could you please give me Andrea's address in Alaska. I have her Christmas card ready to go, I just need to know where to send it. I hope you had a very Happy Holidays. I know we did.

Mary Child said...

Karen Pixler! I'm so glad you're back!

Your little fam is so cute; I can't believe your boys are 2 and 3 already? Where does the time go?

Ashlynn's short hair is so cute; like mother, like daughter.

Fun to catch up with you guys Karen! Happy New Year!

Stephani said...

Yay, I've still been checking often though I knew your computer wasn't working. Good to see some pictures of those cute kids, looks like you guys have been having as much fun as we have shoveling snow, bleh. I am so done with it. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas too, and happy birthdays to Hayden and Xan!

Becky said...

Merry Christmas Karen and family! Glad things are going well for you and you have your computer working again- it doesn't take long for me to feel cut off! And no TV on top of that . . . Hopefully you will be able to stay un-buried there in Spokane! Ashlynn's hair looks adorable!

Laura said...

Glad you are back, it's nice to click on your blog and see an update! :) love the photos! Look at that snow! WOW! how fun! NOT