Thursday, January 22, 2009

AHHHH

I promise im not just slacking.......Our Computer is once again not working....I tried to turn it on one morning and nothing happened.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh..............ARG......and a few other words I cant type.......My wonderful brother is trying to fix it but we will see what happens......Nothing to exciting going on in our house...Jeff is still home with no idea when he might return to work...im just waiting for the phone call to tell me I got the job at the YMCA....any day now...Sky and Ash are glad to be back in school....And Hayden and Xander are loving having Daddy home to play with all day.....Ill try to update as soon as I can in the mean time dont give up on me.......So because I dont like to post with out pictures here is one from the past....
Ashlynn was almost 2 here...look at those chipmunk cheeks!!!

3 comments:

Wendy and John said...

I have a Nikon D200 and a Canon G9. I good Nikon brand camera to buy would be the D90. Canon now has the G10. It's about impossible to keep up.

Becky said...

I remember when Ashlynn was this age! This is how I remember her! Crazy how time flies.

Mary Child said...

I hope your computer gets up & running soon. We miss ya! Did the Y job pan out?