Monday, February 21, 2011

This Week...


This week I have a list of things to get done and so little time to do it...The van needs to go through emissions...get an oil change and new tabs...I have to do laundry and pack for our trip...Clean house because it's always nicer to come home from a trip to a clean house...I'm babysitting Jeff's little brother Eric tomorrow...Today I did do a little laundry but not all of it...my boys need hair cuts...I have to return something to costco...Have a meeting tomorrow night...No School for the kids at all this week...But guess what it's ok...I can do it...Im choosing right now to not get stressed about it...This trip to Seattle is going to be so much fun...I cant wait till thursday morning to pack the kids into the car in -4 deg weather and head to the wet side of the state...I'm going to take a million pictures and we are going to enjoy just being together as a family!!! SEATTLE here we come!

1 comment:

arah said...

Those kinds of trips are always worth the work :) hope you guys have a fantastic time And that you also don't get stuck on snoqualmie pass.