Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Bye 2009.....

January...We had a lot of snow...more than 4 feet in some places in our yard...the kids loved it...
February...Ashlynn turned 7...She had a really fun Birthday party at Build-A-Bear...I started working at the YMCA...
March...I turned 30!!!...and I got my new camera!!!...oh yeah it snowed on my birthday...

April...We went camping...the weather was really nice...we got to see a bear up really close...

May...The Central YMCA opened and I transferred down town to work...Jeff also turned 30!!!

June...My sisters and their families came down from Alaska to visit...Skyler got baptised...

July...We went on a great family vacation...We spent 2 weeks in Port Angeles...

August...we went camping again...
September...the kids started school at Adams...after 3 days they transferred to Trent...2nd and 3rd grade...
October...Skyler turned 9...We went to the pumpkin patch...Hayden went on his first field trip...I went to just sub statics so i could be home with the kids again...

November...Thanks Giving was great...Black Friday was a lot of fun...We saw some great Christmas lights...
December...Christmas morning at Grandma Linda's...Hayden turned 4...Xander turned 3...Jeff and I had our 11 year anniversary...
I think it was a good year...Lets see what 2010 has to bring...

No comments: