Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day



I woke up this morning to something special in bed?......can you guess what it was?.....It smelled, is very sweet and is some of my favorite things in the world.....Have you guessed yet?......Are you all thinking Breakfast?......Yeah Right!!! I Wish!!!....I woke up to Kids in my bed!!! No sleep for me last night.... Hayden was first in my bed, they shortly after Skyler woke up with a bad dream so he joined our room on the floor....then our morning was started with Skyler climbing into bed then I think at one time all of them jumping on our bed while I'm still trying to sleep...It may sound like I'm complaining but really I'm not...It will be all too soon when they wont be gracing us with their presents in our small little bed....I love each and every one of them soooooo much....and not to forget my wonderful hubby who is going to keep all the kids while i go shopping this afternoon....and not to forget the hot date we have planed for tonight with some friends...have a great valentines day!!!

2 comments:

Jandre said...

hey miss thing, do you know when the next girls night is going to be yet? I don't wanna miss it!

Kris said...

So update already, how am I suppose to know what is going on with you? Missing you much