Monday, October 27, 2008

From My Mom's House


Ok it's been killing me to not be blogging every few days...So here is a little update from my mom's computer...Lot's going on st our house...Jeff is off for the winter, taking his little "Vacation on the State"...I'm still looking for a job and hope to get working soon...Craft Fair Season is upon us and I have been busy getting ready for that...The kids are busy in school and looking forward to Halloween this week...All 4 kids are going to be Pirates this year so I made 4 costumes this weeks...I'll have pictures later...Skyler turned the BIG 8 a few weeks ago and will be getting Baptized in a month or so...He also got to start Cub Scouts and already earned his Bobcat...We took our yearly trip to Green Bluff and got our pumpkins...here are a few pictures from the last month...





Skyler, Eric (Jeff's Little Brother) Ashlynn and Hayden on the tractor ride...

Scouts Honer...

For Skyler's Birthday we had a big Carnival...20 kids in all...it was a lot of fun...




2 comments:

Stephani said...

What a fun idea for a party, I'll have to copy that one. And way to go Sky for being so on top of scouts, (probably thanks to his mom and grandpa eh?) I had a calling in cub scouts for almost 2 years in our other ward and it was so hard to get the boys motivated because most of the parents sort of seemed to think it was just our job, so how we loved the parents who supported and encouraged their boys.

Mary Child said...

Glad to see that all is well in the Pixler fam. We sure miss you Karen... you're on the "Lori Plan"! It's been a month since your last post!!!