Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Kids can Blow...









I bought these Harmonicas for the kids last night and they haven't put them down sense...When I was about 12 I got my first Harmonica and have loved playing ever sense...maybe someday my kiddos will be as good as me...lol...The first Video thats me playing in the backround...The second video is the kids in all thrie glory...

This is what Skyler said in the car last night...
"Mom, can you play that sad song you hear when your stuck in the dessert in Texas?"

Of course I could...
ENJOY!!!

5 comments:

Stephani said...

Wow, I am seriously impressed, You can play that on a harmonica??? is it a professional one of some kind or are you super talented and just played that on a little plastic one?...

Karen said...

It was a plastic one...

Anonymous said...

I think that you guys should be on Americas Got Talent and be the next big Family Act. :-) Love you guys

Becky said...

I didn't know you could play the harmonica! How fun!!

Mary Child said...

CUTE!!!